PDA

View Full Version : Mario's Cobra 1.0 Cheat Codes Compilation

Zeus
04-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Mario Luiz sent us this rather cool compilation of cheat codes for use with cobra 1.0 , it comes loaded with over 600 cheat codes for games from all regions!

Download Here (http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=gotodownload&downloadid=496)

scabbard
04-03-2005, 09:26 PM
All I can say is thanks to Mario for doing such tedious work. Also, thanks to him for putting everything in COD format

Artlover
04-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Nice work. Thank you. :)

Brandogg
04-03-2005, 11:17 PM
Some try it and see if all (ok, not all, but try some) of the cheats work, I only have 1 DVD-R left!

crono
04-04-2005, 01:10 AM
:D whohoo 600 cheats,Thanks

juanmiglesias
04-04-2005, 01:49 AM
nice work! :D

lets star a database for codes, or maybe simpler, just html, with the name of the game, region, and link to file, just find a nice list of comercial games released. maybe its easier dont know.
:rolleyes:

G70boX
04-04-2005, 01:49 AM
omg this is nice :D

woutertje
04-04-2005, 02:20 AM
I'll start adding all these cheats to my database today.

Vegeta
04-04-2005, 03:09 AM
Never used cheats like this before but I will check it out. Thanks Zeus for posting and Mario for making!

Neptune
04-04-2005, 03:59 AM
quote "fuck numbers. good night. mario, luigi, browser & princess peach."

browser, hehe funny typo

costanza
04-04-2005, 05:42 AM
nice work dude:)

Ize-Cube
04-04-2005, 07:08 AM
pretty nice work - Thx 4 it :)

oRBIT
04-04-2005, 09:15 AM
COD's are cool, but why didn't they do a "binary" format instead of an ASCII-file? The files would be alot smaller and I guess that'd be nice as only 4k is reserved for COD's in Cobra 1.0...

nonzero
04-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Mario Luiz thank you very much for this file - the little people appreciate it.

Znomore
04-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Here is another Http link for cod's (individually or the mario cobra's iso).. After clicking link hit refresh (some reason it wouldn't show folders):

http://tinyurl.com/3na65

Nice Work to Mario's Cobra team for the hard work.. Thanks to others for uploading to this database as well.

woutertje
04-04-2005, 10:34 AM
They are all on http://gc.wouter-web.nl now :D

gjac1
04-04-2005, 04:00 PM
woutertje , i noticed you removed the Harvest Moon AWL PAL COD that i upped and replaced it with the other 1. Just to let you know , i called it ULTIMATE as it has more codes in it than any found on the net.

But hey its your site m8 :)

omega59
04-06-2005, 12:42 PM
the code system is fubored anyhow.
some games the cheats do not work.
some games the codes contradict themselfs.
you turn a code on and then another, then the game do'nt work.

example:

MKDD: turn all codes on and the game will load black screen
turn all off but say.. 1 or 2 it works!

it is useless system the cheat system.

Jimbo_412
04-06-2005, 01:39 PM
It aint useless, its exactly the same as the Action Replay, i should know because that does the same with mario kart DD

crono
04-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Yips same here

Strange codes give strange effects,but its not the vipers cheat system fault,i have the same errors whit my action replay(in resident evils if you use code for slots you lose importend key's and you can't continu anymore)

Also some games dont boot whit some codes in action replay

Xboxmodder999
04-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Yeah, none of the problems are Cobra's cheat system, it is the Action Replay codes.

As far as I can tell, Cobra's cheat system is bug free.

bond
04-10-2005, 04:15 AM
thx

gulliver
04-10-2005, 04:22 PM
my first time trying cheats gave me very bad results. I tried one each with super monkey ball and time splitters 2, on both of them i get dres right when I try to start a game. for monkey ball, it's for mini and party games and it doesn't matter which I try.

molton
04-15-2005, 12:33 PM
I tried codes for metroid prime 2 echoes and whatever memory address it changes, after the nintendo logo appears the game boots back to the original gamecube IPL, I thought maybe I entered the codes wrong, do you need to enter the M codes for games to work right? I'm gonna give that a try with metroid prime 2.

Xboxmodder999
04-15-2005, 12:39 PM
The codes need to be:

"Gamename"
>>>>"M code"
>>>>>>(code for m code)
>>>>"name of cheat you want to use"
>>>>>>(codes for cheat)

molton
04-15-2005, 01:55 PM
my code menu looks like this
Metroid prime 2 -> M, Activiation, Infinite health

but it works exactly the same as before i added the m code, I even deleted everything so m would be on top.

edit: actually, I entered some of the wrong codes for the M code, does the order of these things matter?

edit:
I re-entered the first m code last and everything works great, I guess the order doesn't matter, at least at that level

gulliver
04-15-2005, 11:23 PM
Well, this is something I've been putting together on and off since the night cobra 1.0 came out. Before I say anything else, I wanna say that these codes are only NTSC. Sorry PAL people, but I had a hard enough time putting the US ones together (it's extremely tedious).

Anyway, this pack has about 280 games of cheats or so. I took a bunch from codejunkies and compiled them myself, I took some more from http://gc.wouter-web.nl and whatever was on mario's cheats that I didn't have I added.

Just a note: everything I took from http://gc.wouter-web.nl I double-checked and fixed anything that was wrong or not in the proper cobra format.

I also added some newer games such as splinter cell: chaos theory and starfox assult.

Another note: Some of mario's codes weren't complete, such as some of the resident evil games. Just so you know, mine have a buttload of RE codes. I had to split RE1 into 4 files to make them all fit.

I haven't actually tested many of the cheats yet but they're all in the proper format and should work fine.

Last note: I excluded certain games like soccer games and such, but anything I excluded is already in mario's cheats anyway so I figured it didn't matter.

Just extract the file to see everything that's included.

Have fun everyone:)

CentroX
04-17-2005, 07:26 PM
these work with c 1.1 as well?

gulliver
04-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by CentroX
these work with c 1.1 as well?

Yep, I've tested them on 1.1 and they're fine.

Eriiik
04-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Does anyone have some kind of a money-cheat for Naruto 3?

Plz help me.

I don't have the time to gather 300,000 by playing set that gives 200/game.

darkpriest
05-14-2005, 05:59 AM
I have snooped around the net for wuite a while now without finding any clues whatsoever to what the M code does. Is it needed? If so, for what? I tried some codes for RE4 NTSC without the M code and it worked like a charm. So what does it actually do?

gulliver
05-14-2005, 10:53 AM
http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4729&perpage=15&highlight=cheats&pagenumber=1

Next time search the forum first.

Brandogg
05-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Do you have the same codes as Mario for Metroid Prime? When I use his codes it crashes my game if I take damage.

gulliver
05-18-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Brandogg
Do you have the same codes as Mario for Metroid Prime? When I use his codes it crashes my game if I take damage.

Are you talking about my cheats? If so, I'm not sure which ones I made myself and which I took from mario. If you really wanna know, just open each of them in notepad and compare them.

Tom_S
07-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Does anybody know of some cheat codes for Super Smash Brothers Melee. The ones I have tried do not seem to work. I am specifically looking for the Giga Bowser Cheat. Thanks.

gcmospeada
09-10-2005, 02:16 AM
i tried all codes with starfox adventures usa, and none worked :(

OuahOuah
09-10-2005, 03:12 AM
Does anybody know of some cheat codes for Super Smash Brothers Melee. The ones I have tried do not seem to work. I am specifically looking for the Giga Bowser Cheat. Thanks.

USA ? NTSC ? JAP ? PAL ?

MacGyver2k
11-10-2005, 12:24 PM
anyone got a cheat oder savegame for mario party 7 USA to unlock all minigames and chars ?

thx,
mac

attachment
11-30-2005, 11:52 AM
The numbers of tales of phantasya for the uk and the ita version are exactly the same except the last two of the first group. I need to put cheats on the spanish one version, I supose the code is the same except that two numbers, how can I know them?

attachment
11-30-2005, 11:53 AM
sorry the game is tales of symphonia :p

Shadowchild
12-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Just a quick question. Has anyone tried the Paper Mario cheats and got them to work? When I use the codes and enable "M" and "Mario Max Health" my savegame can't be read anymore. And (what I really was trying to do) I use "Quick Level Up" there is no effect whatsoever in the game. I've tried several of the other codes, yet none seems to be working. And i doublechecked the codes several times with those in the database, gulliver's package and even decrypted those I found on the web myself. I didn't get it to work in any way. Can somebody please try those codes with a modded cube to see if they are working at all? Thanks.

OuahOuah
12-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Just a quick question. Has anyone tried the Paper Mario cheats and got them to work? When I use the codes and enable "M" and "Mario Max Health" my savegame can't be read anymore. And (what I really was trying to do) I use "Quick Level Up" there is no effect whatsoever in the game. I've tried several of the other codes, yet none seems to be working. And i doublechecked the codes several times with those in the database, gulliver's package and even decrypted those I found on the web myself. I didn't get it to work in any way. Can somebody please try those codes with a modded cube to see if they are working at all? Thanks.

I used many codes from this DVD and all worked...

GC + Viper

Shadowchild
12-18-2005, 04:40 AM
I used many codes from this DVD and all worked...

GC + Viper

I also used many codes from the package and got them to work, which is why I ask for the Paper Mario codes specifically :) Somehow they are (up til now) the only ones I can't get working and now I wonder if somehow the cheatsystem has problems with them or if the codes on the net (I checked again, those are the codes from codejunkies) are somehow wrong and nobody cares.

Gcentrex
12-18-2005, 04:41 PM
I also used many codes from the package and got them to work, which is why I ask for the Paper Mario codes specifically :) Somehow they are (up til now) the only ones I can't get working and now I wonder if somehow the cheatsystem has problems with them or if the codes on the net (I checked again, those are the codes from codejunkies) are somehow wrong and nobody cares.

I have Paper Mario USA and the codes I used were the official Datel codes and they worked perfectly then I used them from the patched AR.dol, and from my qoob pro cube. If your using a PAL image I dont know if they work or not but the USA codes do work.

Shadowchild
12-18-2005, 04:54 PM
I have Paper Mario USA and the codes I used were the official Datel codes and they worked perfectly then I used them from the patched AR.dol, and from my qoob pro cube. If your using a PAL image I dont know if they work or not but the USA codes do work.

Hmmm, I'm very (and I mean 99.9%) sure I'm using the NTSC (USA) image of the game (there are several things that would happen if I didn't). Problem is, I have nothing to truly compare to. It could have something to do with me using a modded japanese cube (but it shouldn't when all other codes work just fine) or it could have something to do with the viper-cheatsystem (which would be strange because other US-NTSC codes work flawlessly) or the codes from code-junkies are just plain wrong (which would also be strange 'cause someone should have noticed by now).

All I know is, that the codes on my Viper are exactly the same as in the cod and when I decrypt the codejunkies-codes myself and they don't show any effect. To be honest I don't know, what to think about this anymore.

flame
12-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Is there an updated version of this compilation with codes for newer games?

flame
02-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Why nobody reply? I've seen the Viper.Cheats.01.21.2006 out but I can't download. Does anyone have this so I can download? Reply.

OuahOuah
02-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Why nobody reply? I've seen the Viper.Cheats.01.21.2006 out but I can't download. Does anyone have this so I can download? Reply.

I just suceed downloading Viper Cheat 01.21.2006 yesterday at nbight so try again ;)

And these cheats are USA only
There are no updates available for PAL and JAP codes :)

Just wait for Cinder, he said he will release PAL codes later :)

somenetdude
02-22-2006, 07:50 PM
sorry, got my chip the other night, made some backups of games I own.. see the cheat thing, either I can burn to disc.... sucks cause codes update a lot, or is their a way to USB them, or .... does an RW work??.. usb would be awsome, hope thats a part of cobra v2.
/////
ok, I also tried to load codes off a disc, and it tells me their are too many codes, thought the chip had 16 megs, Im only adding a few games, I had 2 in the list, and tried one, and got that error. whats the deal??

somenetdude
02-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Mario Party 7 gives a disc error when loading certain stages. use smart backup, and fujifilm dvds.

OuahOuah
02-27-2006, 06:34 AM
Mario Party 7 gives a disc error when loading certain stages. use smart backup, and fujifilm dvds.

what's the point with this old outdated topic and your problem ? o.O :confused:

igounfazed
05-24-2006, 08:15 PM
*bump

:confused:

The cheat codes are awesome. Have but one problem: I play XIII. Tried the cheat codes, and the game freezes. I troubleshot the problem to the [M] code.

The [M] code is needed in order for the rest of the codes to work. Without it, I have no eternal life, etc.

I tried remaking the [M] code. But the game still freezes up.

Is there anyone out here that has successfully used the cheat codes for XIII?

Does anyone know of another [M] code that can be used for XIII?

Anyone able to solve this problem???

IJTF_Cinder
05-24-2006, 09:45 PM
What codes are you using? Mario's very outdated ones, or mine? My package is US only right now. I'm still working on PAL and JAP ones. (I know I know, I'm taking a long time....sorry)

imforpbj
08-24-2006, 04:33 PM
spamthatsatleast10characters

imforpbj
08-24-2006, 04:33 PM
spamthatsatleast10characters1