Hello, I want to install a custom firmware on a PSP Phat that's currently running official firmware 3.50.
A few conditions:
1. I would like to run homebrew and play iso backups
2. I only have a 32MB Memory Stick Pro Duo
3. I do not want to go with the Pandora Battery + Magic Memory Stick route unless it's the safest way to install a CFW
4. I can buy another Memory Stick
5. I have Lumines so downgrading to 1.5 via Noobz 3.50 downgrader is an option
What is currently the best CFW for homebrew and playing backups, and what is the best solution or solutions to getting CFW on my PSP, safely and painlessly?
Many thanks in advance!