1. The size is so compact it is almost big as an iPhone. (closed)
2. The LCD is more like the PSP3000 ... it has an anti-glare display.
3. The buttons are so responsive.
4. New interface and Clock Display
5. Bluetooth connectivity is a nice add on.
6. 16gb Internal memory
1. Sliding functions... feels like it is prone to more wear and tear.
2. Smaller sized LCD.
3. Analog was placed awkwardly.
4. No Backup games (iso/cso) here!
5. Looks more like a Cheap China made MP4.
6. Only 97 games
and 7 Mini games are available.
. . .
Last edited by royginald; 10-08-2009 at 03:44 PM.
ROYGINALD ENTERPRISE P$P Phat/Slim Unbricker Proud to be PINOY Love your Job and you'll never Work a Day in your Life!
i have the go, i personally really dislike it. i would never be able to play street fighter on it. it feels like it might break VERY easily (when its open).
the screen is the heavier part so when its open, ur left with a thin/weak part for controls. one fall, and the device is finished, whereas the original psp and slim/brights can withstand a few drops. (not saying im careless, just saying in general)
i like having the latest gadgets, but this one im really not happy about owning.
someone told me i can pair it with my ps3 controller and play games with a proper controller. if thats true, i like that, except for the fact that i have to carry around the psp, AND a controller.