A pleasant surprise has sprung up from deep in the night, thanks to the DaedalusX64 Team. The latest build, Alpha Rev 436, for their on-going wonder project, DaedalusX64, has just been released.
Team member Kreationz provides the changelog for this release, revealing that this is mostly for fixing stability issues.
* [~]Fixed a compiler warning
* [!]Fixed Batch Test framework to not need Asserts to compile [Bug #47]
* [~]Fixed typo on the Advanced Options Menu [Bug #53]
* [!]Fixed Paper Mario not playable for more than ~30 seconds [Bug #44] Note: Still has freezing issues just not as often]
* [~]Leveraged similarities between the PSP and N64 Float registers [Smaller Code] Note: More work to be done with other registers
* [~]Reverted part of changes in 432 so KnownValues are handled again. [Small speed-up under certain circumstances] Note: Need to finish testing these so faster code is earlier in logic