Starcraft II- the smash hit RTS for PC which came out just around a month ago- will be (as most RTS games) receiving a few game balancing changes, as requested by the community, and will be making its debut next month.
Blizzard Entertainment confirmed said changes on their official Starcraft II website, and will be part of a pretty big update.
"Patch 1.1" is due out sometime next month, and will include several alterations to the game; some of which include:
- Reducing the effectiveness of a "Zealot rush" when playing as/against the Protoss
- Reducing the effectiveness of Terran Reapers against the Zerg
- The power of the Terran Siege Tank will be reduced when in siege mode
- Terran Battlecruisers will be less powerful against ground units
- The Zerg Ultralisks have lost their "ram" attack, as it was proving in many instances to be less powerful than its regular attack.
To view the full list of upcoming changes, click on the source.