Now when you submit News and Reviews to Maxconsole, besides getting PAID you can EARN BONUS dollars!
Our 'Submit News' function has been running for a month now, and based on your 'feedback' we have improved it and added more features!
Amazing how fast time goes, and over the last month our 'Earn Dollars For News' has been working very well, and we have greatly expanded our base of 'daily writers' bringing you all the news you love to read here on Maxconsole, and as such we have been listening to your feedback both as an reader and as an freelance writer and we have made a number of improvements to the interface to make it better, plus we added a cool new feature!
!!! *** BONUS DOLLARS *** !!!
So there you have it, by carefully submitting news that our valued readers love to read, you can EARN BONUS money ontop of the already original dollars you got for submitting the news story to us, and to help you get the best value out of your now even more valuable news hunting skills, we have written up this short FAQ on the 'kind' of news our MaxConsole readers are looking for on a daily basis:Each news which are published earns you 1 Euro (or equivalent in US$), each review earn you 5 Euros.
Payment for news goes from 1 to 2 Euros if you reach 25 like/dislike in your news, 3 Euros if 50 of them, and 5 Euros for more than 100.
Submitting news is easy with our clear interface, and creating an account only takes a few seconds (accounts are different from the ones on forums).
We hope that the changes we have made will please both our valued MaxConsole Readers, and our new wonderful News Writers and Gamer Reviewers, but as usual we are open to suggestions and ideas on how we can even make everything better and more enjoyable for everyone involved, so feel free to tell us what is really on your minds, and lets continue to work together in making MaxConsole, Your #1 Resource for all your Video Gaming Console News!News that is submitted to MaxConsole first and foremost should fit any of the following example categories:
Some basic examples are listed below.
- Key product announcements/updates or videogame business news.
- Fun & Entertaining/Bloopers or any important 'Console customization' or 'Console Hacking' genres.
Remember our audience is made of advanced gamers, they don't always play more, but they always want to know more about their console, how to use it to the limit, and want to be entertained.
Reading Maxconsole must be a combination of pleasure/fun
and news that can't be found on 'mainstream' gaming news sites. Reviews can be of games or hardware compatible with consoles and Smartphone/tablets.
Examples for accepted news:
Rejected news, Reasons Why Your News Might Have Been Rejected:
- Ground-breaking 'underground' things like Jailbreak for v4.0 or PS-Vita has been 'hacked', etc.
- Weird funny glitches in games, like you can 'walking through a car' at level 2.
- Industry changing news, like Sony buys Microsoft, or PS3 is cancelled.
- Major gaming issues such as 'PSN being 'hacked' or all of EA games suddenly going offline.
- Un-Expected developments, like a proper game being cancelled, major EULA changes to games etc.
- Whistleblower news such as uncovering new revelations regarding a product or company, missing features, false game advertising or bad business moves.
- Exclusive details about 'product' before it is released, photos, information, prices, dates.
- Surprising 'sales figures', like 'X360 taking over in Japan', or 'Battlefield outselling COD'.
- News/rumors of known people behind videogames directly from a paparazzi 'Champion female PES player poses for Maxim magazine'.
- Funny or strange gaming related news 'Guy robs bank because he wanted to buy a PS3'.
- Clear bias or personal opinion in news submissions of a product, game and/or company. The front page is not a personal debate forum. Personal opinions are best left for reviews, or forum comments.
- News must contain a source or proof for the information provided. Otherwise they must contain easily obtainable research for facts
- News is a direct 1/1 copy of another website/magazine article. Short quotations are accepted, but main article text must be original.
- Reviews must be 100% original content. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- Reviews for games must be for a recent title no more than 2 weeks of its release date.
- Review for hardware must be for interesting, unique products/accessories. 'Rapid Fire', 'Nyko Zoom' or 'XCM XFPS', not for generic products like a carry bag or a cable.