Update of Cobra USB firmware, Cobra PSP Launcher and mmCM focused on improving the compatibility of the PSP emulator.
Changelog of Cobra USB 4.4 and Cobra PSP Launcher 2.0:
- Added specific support for the following 15 PSP games that either crashed or had critical gameplay issues:
- BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT II
- DJMAX PORTABLE 3
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean The Video Game
- LUNAR: SILVER STAR HARMONY
- Resistance: Retribution
- SMT: Persona 2: Innocent Sin
- SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny
- STAR OCEAN: First Departure
- TEKKEN 6 (fixed random crashes)
- The 3rd Birthday ((if you see a black screen at beginning, press buttons, it will work after that)
- White Knight Chronicles: Origins
- Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman
- Added support to load prometheus patched psp isos.
- Added an option for psp emulation. You can set it per game in multiman using "Game settings". You can choose between auto, mode 1 and mode 2.
By default, all games are set to auto, what causes mmCM to choose the apropiated setting from a database, but you can set the option manually.
Mode 1 and Mode 2 have different compatibility, some games that work in one of them won't work in the other one. Mode 2 is usually more compatible.
Changelog of mmCM 03.01.02:
- Added support for three different modes to load PSP ISO files (Auto, Mode 1, Mode 2): "Game Settings" in XMMB/XBDM SIDE menu
- dded support for lastGAME application - it will load the last game you played, without entering mmCM
- lastGAME: Application which loads the last played PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP game (folder and ISO format) (separate application)
- bdRESET : Application which resets all redirections and unmounts loaded ISO images (separate application)
NOTE: When you use "Last Played Game" application you will have to launch the PS1/PS2/PS3 game from the disc icon and the PSP game from the "PSP Launcher" icon