Preview of the new 'XAIO 360' device by 'Team Rebug'
WHOOOOO! - Looks like the Rebug Team is cooking up something super-special that is Xbox 360 related and its not 'just' another RGH product!
Team REBUG is world-famous for producing a number of unique custom firmwares for the Jailbreak PS3 users, and now they have given out some teaser pictures of a new hardware product called 'XAIO' which is related to the 'RGH' hack of the Microsoft Xbox 360 Consoles, but looking at the posted 'feature list' it is much more then 'just' that as you can see from the list below as supplied from the 'Rebug Team':
We posted some 'exclusive' teaser information regarding Team REBUG new product for the Microsoft Xbox 360 owners, but due to some unwanted 'hacking' attempts, we have now updated this post with more information regarding this amazing new product from the brains of the 'Team REBUG' developers!
We will inform everyone here with more news once it is Officially Available from the team, in the meantime attached is some recent pictures of their product!• JTAG programming of onboard Xilinx via USB (No external programmer needed)
• SPI Progamming of Xbox360 NAND via USB (No external programmer needed)
• Fast swap between SPI and JTAG modes with a press of a button
• Firmware upgradable for future XAIO 360 updates (No external programmer needed)
• External Oscillator (Wiring to HANA is no longer required)
• 100% Compatible with NAND Pro v2.0 (3.0 is NOT supported!)
• Compatible with all Xbox360 models (Except Xenon and Corona boards)
• Booting of unsigned code on Xbox360
• Compatible with all Xbox360 kernel versions
• Very stable glitch times for both PHAT and SLIM (Usually within 3-30sec)
• Easy 7 wire SPI installation for both PHAT and SLIM
• Easy 5 wire RGH installation for PHAT, 6 wires for SLIM
• Full 11 wire SPI/RGH installation for PHAT, 12 wires for SLIM (Only 1 GND point is needed so 1 less wire!)
• Works as 6 wire JTAG-interface using UrJTAG* software (4 signals + power (TDI, TMS, TCK, TDO, VCC, GND))
*** Required patched version of UrJTAG will be downloadable from our website.• Compact size of 47mm x 32mm (1.84" x 1.28")
OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.XAIO360.com
More Information will be online at the 'official site' within the week! -- Stay Tuned!
NEWS SOURCE: Announcing the 'XAIO 360' by Team REBUG (via) 360Crunch