Play Gamecube games from an SD
FIX94 brings us Wiiflow MOD R239, a new mod with lot of new features for us to enjoy.
Wiiflow MOD R239 is already available for Wii thanks to FIX94. This mod allows the use of Dios Mio Lite (DML) to launch Gamecube games from and SD.
This new mod comes with lot of features like support for FAT/NTFS/WBFS partitions, update via Wiiflow, support mp3 and ogg... check out below the full list of features:
- Plays games on partitions FAT / NTFS / WBFS.
- Plays DVD Wii and GameCube. (With the 249 so far, 222 version to come out soon)
- Support for GameCube games on SD (HC)
- Seeking the covers, themes and. Ini in / apps / wiiflow / then / wiiflow /
- Possibility of your games, chains, homebrew into categories
- A coverflow for your isos on a USB and coverflow for your NAND strings of real
- Update via WiiFlow
- Supports fanarts and videos
- Back WiiFlow leaving a game
- Supports WIP patches, BCA codes, cheat codes and codes txt.
- Folders are configurable in wiiflow.ini
- Supports Ocarina.
- Supports. Mp3 and. Ogg
- Displays the cIOS used on the screen "About" (icon?)
- Supports SDHC
- Supports 4 wiimotes, nunchucks, classic controller, guitar and balance board
- Launches Wii and GameCube on DVD
- Compatible WiiTDB.zip
- Compatible cios d2x
NEWS SOURCE: http://www.wiihacks.com/content/497-...-mod-r239.html
Our thanks to 'Robe24' for this 'homebrew' update!