Plus the first game info revealed!
The collaboration between Capcom, SEGA and Namco is called 'Project X Zone'. The first game info has surfaced.. it's a Strategy RPG with a LOT of characters from each company.
On this week Famitsu magazine, it was revealed the first info of the Capcom x Sega x Namco Bandai crossover, announced a few months ago. Called -for now- Project X Zone, this is a Strategy RPG with a lot of characters from each company...
The game's first trailer will be shown later this month... meanwhile, check out the first game scans below!The game features key characters from each company, teamed up in pairs of two for combat. Here’s who we’re looking at, so far:
* Ryu and Ken (Street Fighter)
* Mega Man X and Zero (Mega Man X)
* Demitri (Darkstalkers) and Dante (Devil May Cry)
* Chris and Jill (Resident Evil)
* Shinguji Sakura and Ogami Ichiro (Sakura Wars)
* Pai and Akira (Virtua FIghter)
* Kurt and Riela (Valkyria Chronicles)
* Ulala (Space Channel 5) and Touma (Shining Force)
* Sanger Somvold (Super Robot Wars)
* Jin Kazama and Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken)
* Kos-Mos and T-elos (Xenosaga)
* Yuri and Estellise (Tales of Vesperia)
* Kaito and Black Rose (.hack)
NEWS SOURCE: http://gematsu.com/2012/04/capcom-x-...project-x-zone
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!