Online client addon for PSP by Coldbird.
This is an addon for CFW which provides an infrastructure network so you can play Online some games that only have adhoc support.
Another PSP addon, 'PRO Online Client' has been updated to Public Beta 0.05 (R29). This is a tool similar to Xlink Kai, and provides an infrastructure network, so you can play online in games that only have adhoc support... or do not have their official online servers operable anymore.
This is the list of games supported as of now:
Keep in mind the list is continuously increasing, so check out the link below for updated versions.* Ace Combat – Joint Assault
* Armored Core 3 Portable
* Blood Bowl
* Dissidia 012 (Random Crashes)
* Dungeon Siege – Throne of Agony
* Modnation Racers
* Outrun 2006 – Coast 2 Coast
* Pangya Fantasy Golf
* Split Second Velocity
* Tekken 6
* Untold Legends - Brotherhood of the Blade
* Untold Legends - The Warriors Code
* Virtua Tennis 3
* Worms Battle Islands
* Worms Open Warfare 2
And here's the official changelog and known issues:
And remember: you'll need a PSP-2000 or newer, running any of the 6.xx custom firmwares!To ensure best game compatiblity, please make sure you stay updated! Outdated clients can (and most likely will) cause problems!
* Enabling the UPNP Library when UPNP isn't available freezes PSP at times.
Solution: Enable UPNP in your Router or remove the UPNP library (pspnet_miniupnc.prx) from the /kd Subfolder (don't forget to DMZ your PSP if you do this).
* In some games the home menu is invisible. We are going to work on it.
* In some games opening the home menu causes the game to detect wrong button input. We are going to work on it.
Beta 0.05 [R29]
* Changed Chat System to Keyboard Input
* Added Experimental Matching Library Emulator (this causes a whole bunch of titles to become playable now)
NEWS SOURCE #1: http://forum.prometheus.uk.to/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23
NEWS SOURCE #2: http://www.qj.net/psp/homebrew-appli...ient-v005.html
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this 'homebrew' news update!