Apple is looking for a Computer Vision specialist to strengthen its multi-view stereo research group.
As a member of this team you should have a genuine interest in technology and be a skilled developer with knowledge and experience in Computer Vision, Image Analysis and 3D geometry.
To qualify for this position you should have a Ph.D. degree in a Computer Vision related field such as Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science. You should be a confident and experienced C programmer. Most importantly, you should have experience within one or several of the following areas:
* Multi-view stereo and 3D reconstruction
* Inpainting of occluded geometry and texture data
* Mesh texturing techniques
* Large scale bundle adjustment
* Cameras and surfaces in a 3D environment