Microsoft has announced Joy Ride Turbo for Xbox Live Arcade.
Microsoft has just announced Joy Ride Turbo, a sequel of the game Joy Ride. The new game will arrive to Xbox Live Arcade soon (in some weeks).
Joy Ride Turbo is a "controller-based" arcade racer offering "precision handling". In the game we can find a new Stunt Park, 42 vehicles to unlock, new and old tracks, eight player online racing and four way local split-screen. The game will feature three game modes: Battle Race, Pro Race and Time Trial.
• Race your friends in local 4-player split-screen or compete with up to 8 on Xbox LIVE.
• Knock out your competitors and take the race lead with rockets, mines, dynamite drops and more.
• Explore the new Stunt Park to gather all of the collectibles and showoff your skills.
• Find and collect car parts to unlock vehicles, each with unique speed and handling characteristics, giving you an edge in your next race.
• Achieve racing leaderboard fame in 3 modes of play: Battle Race, Pro Race & Time Trial.