The largest prize in game's history
The League of Legends Season 2 championship will offer $3 million in prizes.
Riot Games is proud to announce the details of their League of Legends Season 2 championship. The championship will start with a series of regional battles featuring the best players from Europe, Asia and North America and it will end with an epic battle with $3 million in prizes... According to Riot this is the largest prize in game's history.
The Season 2 championship will take place in Los Angeles on October 13 with six regional events taking place from July to September. The complete list of locations below:
Are you ready??- Mainland China: July 26 - Shanghai, China at China Joy
- Europe: August 16 - Cologne, Germany at Gamescom
- North America: August 31 - Seattle, United States at PAX Prime
- Korea: September 21 - Seoul, Korea at the OGN eSports Stadium
- Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau: September 22 - Taipei, Taiwan at G1
- Southeast Asia: September - Singapore at Garena Carnival
NEWS SOURCE: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/s...13-los-angeles
Our thanks to 'Robe24' for this news item!