1.4 Ghz Quad Core Exynos processor, 4.8' 720p Super AMOLED HD Display and more
Samsung has unveiled its new flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S III with incredible specs and a beautiful look
Today, at the Mobile Unpacked event at London, Samsung has announced officially its new flagship device, the Galaxy S III Smartphone.
Here are the main specs:
- 1.4 Ghz Exynos Quad Core processor
- 4.8-inch 720p Super AMOLED HD display
- 8 Megapixels rear camera
- 1GB of RAM
- 4G LTE technology (HSPA+ for the countries who don't have 4G infrastructure yet)
- 16 or 32GB of storage (64GB model coming later)
- 8.6 mm thick (one of the slimmest Android smartphones available)
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
The new smartphone is expected to be released in Europe this month, specifically in May 29th, while the North Americans and Japanese have to wait until June. Later, the Samsung Galaxy S III will reach 145 more countries and 296 mobile operators.
You have more info in the link below.
OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.thenextgalaxy.com/
Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for this news story!