Play online trough Ad-Hoc mode
The new version of this popular program to play online with games that only supports Ad-Hoc mode is here.
The version 0.06 of PRO Client for PSP is already available.
With this, you can play online with several PSP games that feature Ad-Hoc capabilities.
Off course, it requires you PSP to be "hacked".
As for now, the compatibility list is as follows:
Here is the changelog:K-ON! Houkago Live
SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3
SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2
MLB '11 The Show
ACE COMBAT JOINT ASSAULT
ARMORED CORE 3 Portable
OUTRUN 2006: COAST 2 COAST
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony
DISSIDIA duodecim FINAL FANTASY
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY
Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops +
Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops
SOCOM Fireteam Bravo
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake
Split Second Velocity
WARSHIP GUNNER 2 PORTABLE
Untold Legends The Warrior's Code
Untold Legends...: Brotherhood of the Blade...
PANGYA : Fantasy Golf
Worms Open Warfare 2
You will find all the files you need in the links below.Beta 0.06 [R31]
- Fixed Bug in sceNetAdhocctlDisconnect Function (this fixes the God Eater Burst disconnect problems and the Terminal exit freeze)
- Added 3-Second Press Delay to START Button in Home Menu (as has been requested by the community)
Beta 0.05 [R29]
- Changed Chat System to Keyboard Input
- Added Experimental Matching Library Emulator (this causes a whole bunch of titles to become playable now)
Beta 0.04 [R26]
- Added PRO Online Home Menu
- Added Keyphrase Chat Support
Beta 0.03 [R25]
- Added VSH Exit Binding to Home Button
- Added Offline Adhoc Mode (move WLAN Switch into Off-Position before starting Game to enable Offline Adhoc, On-Position on Game-Start enables Online-Mode)
Beta 0.02 [R24]
- Fixed Regression Bug for Mod Nation Racers & Split Second Velocity
- Added Support for Tekken 6
Beta 0.01 [R21]
- Initial Support for 10 Titles
NEWS SOURCE: http://forum.prometheus.uk.to/viewto...d9836ff5da0e6e
Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for this news update!