1. You will need to sign up for the development suite by going here
on your PS Vita browser and clicking Try now then clicking download under section 2. ( this is a Sony site and the download link will launch the PS Store on your Vita)
2. The NES emulator is available for download HERE
. (Click the green button to start the download.)
3. You will also need Vita Connect
. (will allow you to copy .psspac files from your PC to the Vita)
4. Once you have these two you will need to extract both to a folder somewhere on your pc.
5. The Vita Connect download also contains the source code of the program and a pre compiled program in the “VitaConnector/obj/x86/debug” directory
6. You may need to copy the dll files into that directory from “VitaConnector/lib” directory.
7. Once you have the program running find the file leaf.psspac from the download earlier in this article.
8. Connect your PS Vita using the usb cable to your PC
9. Open the Playstation SDK app on the Vita before clicking refresh.
10. Click on “refresh devices”
11. Click on “connect to the device”
12. Click on “upload”
13. Restart PS Suite Dev on your Vita
14. You should now have a “Leaf” game
15. Launch this to play NES