An open-source NES emulator for the Nintendo DS.
A new version of the nesDS emulator project is out. This is without a doubt the best NES emulator for the Nintendo DS out there!
nesDS is an open-source NES emulator for the Nintendo DS. Revisions from this one can be compiled with GCC (devkitPRO/devkitARM) or ADS (the original version).
v1.1b is out, check out what's new:
And if you don't know, these are the emulator features:1.1b:
- sound update, fds sound works fine.
- AutoFire config can be saved.
- game is more stable & sound goes bad?
- binary files converted to .c/.h, can be compiled by devkitARM r39
- fds sound added, just works.
- Mapper198 added, SRAM saving not supported.
- Sound update.
- Gesture update.
Check out the official project website below for download links!* fds supported, with fds sound.
* .ini supported.
* Multi-players supported
* DPCM added. The sound is nearly perfect.
* short-cuts added.
* Almost no graphic mess on a lot of games!
* Cheat added.
* .gz .zip supported.
* Double Screen Show
Off-Site Download Link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/nesd...b.zip/download
OFFICIAL SITE: http://sourceforge.net/projects/nesds/
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news story!