Almost 1000 new cards were added to this release thanks to the work of Zethfox and Dr Solomat. This means we now have more than 9400 unique cards in the game.
Among these cards are the long awaited Planeswalkers, as well as a few new sets. We also dramatically improved the Android and iOS ports, especially the deck editor. Check the changelog below for more details
* Close to 1000 new cards, Wagic now supports more than 9400 unique cards, including (finally!) Planeswalkers support, and Dark Ascension
* (iOS/Android) replaced some psp specific shortcuts with buttons for the touch screen. This makes the deck editor, in particular, much more usable
* (iOS/Android) more intuitive way to scroll cards left and right in the deck editor, which should make it easier to build a deck
* On Android, it is now possible to choose if you will download the game files on the internal memory or your SD card (experimental)
* Many bug fixes, and minor gameplay improvements on all platforms (too many to describe them all)