The Updater tool has received an updated. This new version finally adds support for the X360USB PRO V2
Team Xecuter have released a new version of their updater tool for the X360USB PRO.
v0.14 finally adds support for V2, and it also allows you to disable its ripping features.
Here's how to disable X360USB PRO V2 Ripping Feature:New version. Added support for X360USB PRo V2 Ripping feature disable (the code used stops ihas drives from being flashed as they use a similar drive inquiry - this enables the Liteon ihas flash feature)
1: Connect X350USB PRO V2 to USB (make sure drivers are installed)
2. Open up the Update Tool v0.14
3. You will get a popup saying that the ripping feature is enabled would you like to disable. Click Yes.
4. Wait a few seconds until you get a message telling you that it is disabled.
5. Flash your Liteon ihas drive
6. Unplug / replug the USB cable and your ripping settings will be activated again.
Get it on the official TX forum post below!
NEWS SOURCE #1: Forums Thread #86585 (via) Team-Xecuter
NEWS SOURCE #2: Update your X360usbprov2 and program your hardware do some cool stuff (via) Dash-Hacks
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!