Yet another new build adding 'POST Monitor'!
The AiO app integrates with Xebuild to read/create/write X360 nand images for the JTAG and RGH hacks. Check out all the additions for this new build inside...
Just a few days have passed since 275 and we already have a new build for the JTAG/RGH app.
Remember, this one integrates with Xebuild to read/create and write Xbox 360 nand images for the Reset Glitch and Jtag Hacks, and lets you do it in a really easy way.
J-Runner V0.2 - Build 276 is out, and here's the changelog:
- Download links:- Added POST Monitor
- Added routine to Write TX fusion nands (handles bad blocks)
- Added Menus items, moved around to make more sense
- Added option in settings for some users who were reporting JR-Programmer write 'lagging' (it should be similar to read speed)
- Added ability to update / re-program the FW on JR-Programmer
- Added Scan for keys/nands function in Key database
- Added device connected notification images
- Added CR Rev C pictures
- 14719 Files: http://bit.ly/J7dtvT
- 14717 Files: http://bit.ly/IPpAxL
- 14699 Files: http://bit.ly/KZyIF8
- 13604 Files: http://bit.ly/Jah15w
- 13599 Files: http://bit.ly/JwRM9Q
- 13146 Files: http://bit.ly/Jysf03
- 12625 Files: http://bit.ly/MaIDac
- 12611 Files: http://bit.ly/JJQsyF
- 9199 Files: http://bit.ly/JsUEFE
- 7371 Files: http://bit.ly/Jys6Kf
NEWS SOURCE: Forums Thread #82434 (via) Team-Xecuter
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!