An amazing indie RPG!
'Manor of the Damned is a retro inspired action RPG that invokes the childhood memories from great console RPGs of times past'.
Manor of the Damned is an indie game developed by “The Hideout”.
This one is a retro action RPG that invokes the childhood memories from great console RPGs of times past, and its artwork is inspired by old SNES and Sega Genesis games.
Check out it's Features:Coupled with gamepad support, the look and feel of the game creates overwhelming nostalgia of an older generation and has led to Manor of the Damned being listed on IndieGames.com’s Best Indie Games of the Week.
The game is now available for Windows, Mac and Linux through “The Hideout” official website (linked below).– Engaging Story – You play a wandering vagabond swept up into the twisted lives of the immortal specpyres.
– Intense Action – Combine unique weapons to destroy relentless enemies and cunning monsters in this action RPG.
– Puzzles and Exploration – Only a sharp mind can unravel the secrets of the manor and the horrors of its past.
– Multiple Weapons – Dual wield weapons and items to combine their powers.
– Retro Style – Retro inspired sound effects and graphics.
– Awesome Soundtrack – Pounding industrial and eerie gothic music.
– Multiple Languages – Play in either English or Swedish.
Also, take a look at the game screens and trailer below!
NEWS SOURCE #1: Manor of the Damned released (via) LinuxGamingNews
NEWS SOURCE #2: TheHideOutGames (via) Official Site
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!