That's right, you literally put a real mini stick on your tablet/phone screen for a more comfortable/precise mobile gaming!
XCM has announced their 'mini stick' for mobile gaming.
You can choose between an Xbox 360 analog stick shape concave design or a PS3 analog stick shape convex design.
XCM has announced their "mini stick" for the iPhone, iPad and other smartphones/tablets.
You can now place these on your mobile device touch screen for more comfortable and precise gaming sessions.
To use the mini sticks, you only need to stick them in place and you are ready to go. You can choose between an Xbox 360 analog stick shape concave design, a PS3 analog stick shape convex design and a D-pad shape.
Here are the "mini stick" full features:
And here are some screens.Functions:
- Arcade game stick compatible with mobile/iPhone, iPad and tablets
- Add a real physical mini joystick to your mobile phone or tablet for enhanced gaming precision
- Works with most of games
- No wires or batteries required
- Won’t damage the screen
- Easy to remove and reposition
- Suction cup
- Contact touch-screen sensitivity
- XCM mini stick (using on iPhone)
- XCM mini stick (using on iPad/the new iPad/mobile phone and tablet)
And finally, check out the DEMO video below, so you can see it in action on the iPad!
NEWS SOURCE #1: XCM Ministick for mobile gaming (via) XCM
NEWS SOURCE #2: XCM Products (via) XCM Live
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!