Check out the 'F1 Converter v2' in action!
XCM has released a Demo video for their F-1 V.2-shifter, explaining the new device functions and its installation/usage steps.
If you remember, XCM announced the 'F1 Converter v2' for G25/G27/GT racing steering wheels a few weeks ago.
Now, the team has released a new video showcasing the device new features and also, they've included a little tutorial on how to install/use it.
And if you don't remember, these are the device features:
You can check out the full device manual HERE!Functions:
- New functions (Shifter , Sensitivity and Force feedback) added
- Compatible with all versions of Xbox 360/Xbox 360 Slim, PS3/PS3 Slim consoles.
- Built-in converter allows you to use G27 and G25 racing steering wheels on Xbox 360 with Xbox 360 racing games.
- Plug and Play.
- Supports Rumble.
- Built-in Combo Attack function on 5 Memory Buttons - Program up to 20 button combos to a single button to pull off devastating moves at will!
- Enable Rapid Fire/Turbo on wired Xbox 360, Original Xbox and PS3 controllers when connected to your Xbox 360/Xbox 360 Slim, PS3/PS3 Slim consoles.
- Supports PS3 SIXAXIS games.
- Supports analog stick tilt functionality on Xbox 360 controller for the PS3 console.
- User controlled Rapid Fire/Turbo firing rates (High Speed, Medium Speed, Off).
- Supports wired Xbox 360 controller, PS3 controller and Original Xbox controller on Xbox 360/Xbox 360 Slim, PS3/PS3 Slim consoles.
- Get another friend to get a F-1 converter and you can both share saved combos! (PC required).
Also, don't forget to watch the DEMO video below!
NEWS SOURCE #1: F1 V2 (via) XCM
NEWS SOURCE #2: XCM Products (via) XCM Live
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!