A great Wii settings utility update app.
Wii dev 'JoostinOnline' has released another update for his Wii Settings Editor app. This one allows you to change several facets of your Wii's system...
Settings Editor GUI by 'JoostinOnline' is a Wii app that can be used to change several facets of your Wii's system, like the screen resolution, aspect ratio, sensor bar position, internet settings, etc.
A new version has been released to coincide with the newly released postLoader4.Things you can change:
- Screen resolution
- Aspect ratio
- Sensor bar position
- Sound mode
- Wii remote rumble
- Screen burn-in reduction
- Shutdown mode
- Wii remote sensitivity
- Wii Connect 24
- Internet Settings (boot directly into them)
Here's the changelog for v1.7:
Download the new version from HERE!- Compatible with postLoader4
- Fixed fadeout occurring in the wrong order when exiting to Internet Settings
- USB Gecko support added (requires source to be recompiled with #define USBGECKO uncommented)
- Decreased size by 23%
- Fixed crashing when checking Priiloader's settings
- When exiting in an emunand, the Homebrew Filter option supports old versions as well.
- Screen fades out before resetting or shutting down Wii.
- Some code cleanup.
- Compiled with libogc v1.8.11
- Fixed video output being disabled when a selected channel isn't installed.
- Wii remote power button and POWER/RESET buttons now exit SE GUI
- When launched from postLoader4's shortcut, SE GUI will only use the pL theme.
NEWS SOURCE #1: Settings Editor GUI (via) GBA Temp
NEWS SOURCE #2: Settings Editor GUI (via) HacksDen
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!