Another update for the famous NAND builder and its GUI
The Xebuild team released an update of the NAND builder including 15574 support and inbuild LDV patch.
Also, Swizzy released a new version of its official GUI front end.
The Xebuild Team has released an update of their famous NAND builder.
This new version adds support for the 15574 Dashboard and inbuild LDV patch. This means that, if you have a DUAL NAND console, you no longer need to update you RGH NAND after an official update of the retail NAND.
Here's the full changelog for v1.03:
And, following the above update, Swizzy released a new version of the official GUI frontend for xeBuild.- updated patches to remove CON sig checks, still allowing the patched check to report if the CON was signed by this machine
- updated glitch2 patches to remove CF LDV check (keep in mind updating a fat to 14717+ requires rewiring CPLD for less stable glitching)
- modified [flashfs] category
- can now take longer paths as well as absolute drive paths, spaces not allowed (ie: ..\common\filename or H:\somepath\filename)
- items without a crc will not be sought outside the given path or filename (relative paths are based in the firmware folder, xexp filename mutations will NOT be applied)
- items with a crc will be sought in given path, system update, nandump.bin then common folder
- fix 16M corona smc extraction from nanddump.bin
- correct nandmu option so it properly defaults to false
- add ‘jasperbb’ console target (same as jasper256 and jasper512)
- correct bug in hv patches in 14717/14719
- added smcnoeject and smcnoblink options (only patches jtag/glitch smcs)
- changed glitch image CD patches to not require dynamic patches (should be more stable)
- add 15774
Also, and apparently, he's already working on the upcoming v3.0 and promises that it will be "an awesome update".
Meanwhile, here's the changelog for v2.071b:
- Fixed: Replaced xeBuild with proper one, must’ve hit wrong button when i was fixing up the release package, accidently used one of the beta’s :$
- Fixed: When selecting « Current » for Gameregion you’ll nolonger get an error from xebuild…
- Fixed: There was a line to much in the retail.ini for 15574 from xeBuild, i’ve fixed it here (it works etheir way but…)
** NOTE: This will be the last update for xeBuild GUI 2.xx series unless someone finds a critical bug somewhere… i’ll be working on xeBuild GUI 3.0 for a while following this release… hopefully it’ll be an awesome update! **
- Xebuild v1.03
- XeBuild GUI v2.071b
NEWS SOURCE #1: Xebuild 1.03 is out 15574 support and inbuild ldv patch (via) Homebrew-Connection
NEWS SOURCE #2: Xebuild GUI 2.067 an update of the official GUI front-end for Xebuild is now availiable (via) Homebrew-Connection
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!