The Original DIOS MIOS receives another update.
Crediar has yet again updated DIOS MIOS v2.0, adding a new method of 'video mode forcing' and fixing a few issues.
If you didn't know, DIOS MIOS by crediar allows you to load GCN ISOs from a USB device.
Here is the full list with its features:
Well, since the initial DIOS MIOS v2 release, a few users were experiencing some issues with games that would normally work with DML (the SD Card one).Features:
- Load Gamecube ISOs from USB device
- Load extracted Gamecube ISOs from USB device
- Load Gamecube Discs
- Emulate Memorycard (NoMoreMemory)
- Cheat codes
- USBGecko debugging
- Changeable configuration of various settings
- Reset/Power off via GC controller key combo
- Real-NAND and emu-NAND support
What DIOS MIOS doesn't do:
- Play games from SD, you need DML for that.
- Play games from burned discs
- Play audio via disc audio streaming
- Allow swapping of discs
That's why Crediar has released the new *Update 3c* for that version. Here's the changelog:
- Fixed the Muppet error
- Fixed some video stuff in GCLoader
- Added a new method of video mode forcing
- PADHook patch is now working for retail discs again
- Removed video mode force code from GCLoader
- Removed VIConfigure sane mode switch patch
- DIOS MIOS v2.0 *Update 3c* WAD
- DIOS MIOS v2.0 xNEEK DI-3b
NEWS SOURCE: DiosMios (via) Google Code
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!