A DOS emulator for DS/DSi
Pate has updated DSx86, a DOS emulator for the DS/DSi. Lots of fixes in this new BETA version.
DSx86 by Pate, is a PC emulator for Nintendo DS, so you to run old DOS games on your DS/DSi with a flashcart.
This emulator is pretty fast and compatible, considering the technical limitations of the NDS. You can also run it in "DSi mode", if you have a suitable flash cart (like the CycloDS iEvolution).
Well, v0.43 BETA has been released. Here's the changelog:
Download the new version HERE!- Opcode ADC used ARM adc instead of add in address calculations. Fixed.
- BCD opcodes (DAA, DAS, etc) did not work correctly. Fixed.
- Oveflow flag handling fixed in ADC and SBB opcodes.
- Fixed flags handling in opcodes REPNE CMPSB and REPNE SCASB when CX == 0.
- Fixed [bp+di+disp8] address calculation in several protected mode opcodes.
- Opcodes LIDT and LGDT did not clear the highest byte of 32-bit base address.
- Opcodes LAR and LSL did not handle selector type 0 correctly.
- Fixed pushing EGA memory value to stack in Lords of Doom.
- Fixed mouse scaling in proportional font 80x25 text mode.
NEWS SOURCE #1: DSx86 v0.43 beta (via) GBATemp
NEWS SOURCE #2: dsx86 (via) Patrickaalto
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!