A nice tool for converting videos to 3DS format.
This Windows application allows you to convert any video to the format used by the 3DS Video Player (the one in the Camera app).
3DS Video Converter by NekuSoul is a Windows app that allows you to convert (multiple) videos to the 3DS video format, used by the 3DS 'Video player'.
Here are its features:
The new v2.3.4 has been released. Here's the changelog since the 'initial' v2.3 release:- Multiple File Conversion
- Fast Conversion using Threads
- Drag'n Drop
- Supports multiple Cores
- Supports 3D and 2D Videos
- Changeable Quality
- Output-Folder can be set
- Progress-Bar in Taskbar (Win7 only)
- Renaming Videos to automatically fits into 3DS's naming scheme
- Automatically cuts Video into multiple 10 minutes Videos
Download the updated version HERE!(v2.3.1):
- Fixed progress in Taskbar displaying wrong status (Win7 only)
- Changed to old ffMPEG Version because some AV-Syncing issues
- Minor Fixes
- Added missing file
- Removed unnecessary files
- Keeping Aspect Ratio
- Changed Look a bit
NEWS SOURCE #1: 3DS Video Converter v234 (via) QuickJump
NEWS SOURCE #2: 3DS Video Converter (via) GBA Temp
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!