Modify BootMii.ini to change settings.
This is a nice utility that allows you to change a variety of settings from the BootMii.ini file on your Wii SD Card.
BootMii Configuration Editor by Pembo allows you to modify the BootMii.ini file on the SD card to change the settings.
You can change:
Well, Version 2.7 has been released. Here's the changelog:- video mode to one of the following options
- auto boots to the selected option after the delay time
* OFF (stay in BootMii Menu)
* SYSTEM MENU
* HOMEBREW CHANNEL
- boot delay time (This requires BootMii beta 2 to have any effect
0 - Don't show BootMii Screen
1 - Show BootMii for 1 Second
2 - Show BootMii for 2 Seconds
3 - Show BootMii for 3 Seconds
9 - Show BootMii for 9 Seconds
10 - Show BootMii for 10 Seconds
- BootMii Enabled/disabled/switch
* ENABLED - Directory is named /bootmii
* DISABLED - Directory is named as /~bootmii
* NO CHANGE - Both directories exist, leave as currently set
* SWITCH DIRECTORIES - Both directories exist, swap them around.
Remember to download and install BootMii first from its official website HERE.v2.7
- Updated and compiled against latest libogc (1.8.11) / devkitPPC 26
- Modified auto-update URL
- When BootMii Switch is active, a new option has been added - switch and reboot. This allows you to switch the directories around and reboot the wii immediately.
- USB2.0 Support (via IOS58). Bootmii Config Editor can now launch from a USB drive, however it will still only edit INI files on the SD card. This utilises IOS58 from the HBC channel. If you don't have IOS58 installed, you can install this using the IOS58 Installer
And, download the latest 'Configuration Editor' from the official WiiBrew project website below!
NEWS SOURCE #1: BootMii Configuration Editor (via) WiiBrew
NEWS SOURCE #2: Downloads #9192 = BootMii_Config_Editor_v2.7 (via) EurAsia
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!