Title update available for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
For the Xbox 360 version of the game
Ubisoft has released a title update for the Xbox 360 version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, the PS3 version of the patch will arrive next week.
Ubisoft has just announced a new title update for the Xbox 360 version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
The changes included in this patch are:
- Matchmaking and Connection: Reduction in the peak bandwidth required; Improved tuning of host selection weighting.
- Progression:Players should no longer experience a decrease in their character’s displayed level.
- Private/System Link Kit Storage:Player’s last used kit per character will now persist across matches and sessions; Note that this is ONLY your last used kit per character and is shared between Private and System Link matches.
- Added code which lets us remotely tune the number of rounds in the Siege Gametype.
- Double-Time bonus no longer lost on respec – Players who had previously lost the bonus should have it restored after applying the title update.
- Fix for infinite loading screen.
- Fixed a few infrequent crashes.
- Fixed multiple progression and map exploits.
The patch will arrive to Playstation 3 next week with an additional voice chat fix.