Corona compatibility included
xeBuild and xeBuild GUI get updated including Corona compatibility.
After the update of the new version of AutoGG, including the compatibility with the Xbox 360 Corona motherboard, today xeBuild and xeBuild GUI get also updated to versions 1.04 and 2.08 respectively. The main new feature is the compatibility with Corona motherboard and other minor fixes.
Changelog xeBuild 1.04:
Changelog xeBuild GUI 2.08:
- add in corona support files for 15575 and 14719, thanks again to Team Xecuter's RGH crew for for providing the exploitable BLs!
- more info output at final info summary
- various non critical bug fixes (there is no reason to rebuild existing images)
NEWS SOURCE: xeBuild 104 y xeBuild GUI 208 (via) Dekazeta
- Added: The app now supports identifying Corona motherboards and you can now also choose to build such images if you want...
- Changed: Replaced the RGH 2.0 build.py with the one made by TX RGH Team which someone leaked, i've slightly modified it tho like previous script
- Removed: You can no longer select Jasper256/Jasper512 seperatly, sorry... but they didn't fit anymore when i added Corona, and JasperBB is the same anyways
- Added: The app can now handle the new CB_B decryption, so you can extract information CB_B from a 1557x and newer dump along with extracting these bootloaders decrypted
- Fixed: Several minor bugs from adding JasperBB, forgot to add jasperbb in the restrictions to jasper256/512 :$ sorry!
- Fixed: When reading the wrong file as "fuse" you'll nolonger end up with a key that is "00..." it'll instead set key as empty (none)
- Changed: Now using xeBuild 1.04
Our thanks to 'Robe24' for this news item!