Microsoft has revealed today the pre-order bonuses and the Limited Collector's Edition of the awaited Forza Horizon
Microsoft has unveiled the pre-order bonuses that retailers will include with Forza Horizon when the game get released on October 23 for Xbox 360.
The bonus content is a 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, with a custom Forza Horizon livery created by the Forza community team. This bonus content comes as a download code.
There are also some exclusive cars in Forza Horizon, depending on the retailer you make your pre-order:
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
- 2012 Aston Martin Virage
- 2010 Nissan 370Z
Participating retailers for Europe are: Game, GameStation and Amazon in the UK, and GameStop, Media Saturn and Amazon. In the US: GameStop, Best Buy and Amazon.
The content of the Limited Collector's Edition has been revealed also, and it will include:
- Custom cover design
- Custom-designed steelbook packaging
- Horizon Festival ticket to access exclusive Xbox Live content
- Day one add-on pack with five cars
- VIP membership & car pack (more details soon)
- Horizon accelerator token pack
- Five exclusive LCE car pack liveries (more details soon)