Homebrew for the PlayStation Vita using PS Mobile (aka Suite)
This neat Chinese homebrew game for the PS Vita includes a two player mode and a level editor. Needs the PS Mobile (Suite) SDK.
Tank War by Chinese developer Kylin12, is a neat homebrew game for the PS Vita made with the PlayStation Mobile (aka Suite) SDK.
This version includes a two player mode, a level editor and added/changed maps.A game scheduled for homebrew SDK 0.98 PS Vita. The mechanics of the game is * classic * and fun, this is where old school unarcade take control of a tank, our goal is to protect our Phoenix while avoiding attacks by different types of tanks against him and ourselves.
You can download the game HERE!v0.40b: Added double battle mode, also changes in the maps.
- PS Vita connects to your PC *.
- PS Suite Launches Dev (PlayStation®Mobile Developer Program (Open Beta)) in your PS Vita.
- Runs the application * VitaConnector.exe (found in the * RELEASE).
- Click “Refresh Devices”: Select your PS Vita of the list and click ‘click’ on * Connect to Device.
- Now select the package you want to upload to the PS Vita, in this case * TankWarPSV.psspac.
- Upload you give and expect to complete the transfer, after which you will receive a confirmation message and you can run the game on your PS Vita.
NEWS SOURCE #1: PS Vita Tank War 0.40b (via) PSX-Scene
NEWS SOURCE #2: PS Vita gets tanked let war begin (via) DashHacks
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!