New and improved patches for the Boktai Series on the GBA!
Remember the Boktai games? Those used a solar sensor as a key element of gameplay.
However, if you don't own the original cart, you can still play them with some patches for the games...
The Boktai series of games were developed by Konami and produced by Hideo Kojima, on the Game Boy Advance. These games are recognized because they use a solar sensor as a key element of the gameplay.
Well, if you don't own the original cart, you can still play the games using solar sensor patches.
Yes, there have been patches available since the games were released, but now 'Prof. 9' has developed new ones, written from scratch for every region and version of the game, with features not found in many other solar sensor patches.
These are the new patches features:
Could be the perfect time to get through these awesome games again.Also includes cleaner patches to revert any patched ROM back to its original, clean state.
- Button activators chosen to interfere with button combinations used by the game as little as possible.
- Adjust sunlight by 1 bar per button press instead of a continuous increase/decrease as long as the button is held down.
- Does not affect save format or Real Time Clock.
- Boktai 1 patch does not have the sensor blocking bug.
- Boktai 3 patch affects all game elements that require sunlight.
Download the new patch kit from HERE!
NEWS SOURCE: Boktai Solar Sensor patch kit v2.0.0 (via) GBA Temp
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!