A C# 3DS files explorer and converter.
This PC application allows you to open 3DS files PLUS convert videos to the format used by the 3DS!
3DSExplorer by elisherer is an Open-Source 3DS File Manager.
Here are its features:
A new update has been released. Here's the full changelog for v1.3:Opens:
- CTR Cartridge Image files (CCI/CSU)
- CTR eXecutable Image files (CXI)
- CTR Importable Archives (CIA).
- CTR Icons (ICN)
- CTR Banners (BNR)
- CTR Waves (BCWAV)
- CTR Graphics (CGFX)
- CTR Banner Model Data (CBMD)
- Save Flash binaries (SAV) (decrypted or encrypted)
- Title meta data files (TMD),
- Multi-Picture Objects (MPO) , (3D Images)
- Videos to 2D/3D MJPG AVI files for the 3DS (Can download directly from YouTube)
- You will need a working version of ffmpeg (see. InstallingFFMpeg)
Download the newest version from HERE!v1.3 (3DSGuy)
- Added *.cfa as an openable file (associated with CXI module)
- Used more general terms for CXI/CFA and 3DS/CCI/CSU with NCCH and NCSD respectively, while the general terms are more broad, they are correct, as a CFA file is not a CXI file.
- Fixed the Number of NCCH from 13 to 8 in the CCI module
- Changed the NCSD header readings to match the current specs on 3DBrew, with the exception of the "ExHeader size/Exheader Hash", as they are always zero in every NCSD.
- Made the ExHeader an extractable file from NCCH files.
Upcoming features for v1.4
- Extracting binaries from CIA like ctrtool does.
NEWS SOURCE #1: 3DS Explorer (via) Google Code
NEWS SOURCE #2: Downloads #9268 = 3DSExplorer_v1.3 (via) EurAsia
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!