* Fixed an issue where changing the "Samba Nameserver" would also ask you for the "Relax Share Name" when you were done.
* Improved game preview network streaming. I like to call it "pseudo-streaming" so streaming game previews off a network should be ALOT smoother now.
* "Pseudo Streaming" defaults to off. So if you want to turn it on go into "Screenshot/Movie Preview Settings" and turn it on. I'm doing this until I get more feedback concerning the performance of it.
* Removed pop-up that says "Select The Cheatcode File You Wish To Use." per Dominater01's request.
* Cheatcode files now looked for in "Cheats" directory (don't forget to move them there guys!). (Pcsxbox only).
* The two Preset Controller menu options have been moved to the "controller configuration" menu. I did this cause several emu's use this feature now and to help reduce clutter in the in-game menu.
* Fixed blank pop-up message when trying to display the cheat codes when there are none.
* Fixed issues where media would not display when a directory with a period in it was highlighted.
* Added option to "Refresh DVD Drive". It is currently in the "Utilities Menu"
* Finally added option to "Shutdown Xbox". It is currently in the "Main Menu" however I have my reservations about it's location. I'd prefer to have it in the "Utilities Menu"
* Partial >4096 file support put in. If you have more than 4096 title or action shots put them in a directory named "action01" and "titles01".
* Checks put into the cheatcode database checker to let you know if the file is to big or has too many game entries and needs to be split up.
* Gilou9999's HD Colour skins should work properly now (no weird hacks). Be sure to at least copy over the "settings.ini" files in the skin directory and the skin "configurations" directories and "reload the skin".
* Added new skin transition option "none". Real handy for skins like Gilou9999's that uses the HD sprite trick.
* Windows 7 users should have no more weird issues on samba shares! Woohoo! Thank you YRUSirius for pointing out the available patch and Buzz for creating that patch.
* Fixed issue where emulator menu video mode was reverting to last played games video mode in emu's that support game specific video modes.
* Added in a feature "Sprites Used As Background? Yes/No" to allow the use of "sprites" as the background. Setting this to "Yes" allows the game screenshot to be seen in the IGM as well as the savestate screenshots in the select state menu. However skin designers keep in mind the more memory your skin uses the less room that leaves for me to add new features. Things are tight enough as it is.
* Fixed an issue where the synopsis was not always displaying for an unzipped file.
* Fixed a weird issue where if you are missing the "Title" or "Action" directory/picture for a game it would not be displayed correctly in the gameselect or favorites screen.
* Synopsis screen transition now works like it is supposed to.
* Fixed an issue where the preset controller settings were not saved properly (sorry guys. ). This only effects certain emus with preset controller definitions.
* Synopsis code completely rewritten to support the new synopsis format. Old synopsis.txt file is now officially defunct!
* Another new option "Use Default Emu Filter?". This will apply a preset filter custom designed for each emu core. It is also used internally by the synopsis code so user interaction is not required in some cases (like when a .zip file contains NFO or text file).
* modified L/R file scrolling so it doesnt kick off the movie so quickly. Hopefully this will fix interference from movies being accessed from a samba or relax share.
* Fixed long standing issue with "Autoload last savestate" where it could potentially pick the wrong savestate. Of course it also helps to make sure your xbox date is set correctly.
* Now have the ability to display long names for games. This currently relies on having Xtras ROM files. In the future I will be providing other options.
* Fixed issue where emu would lock up if the media directory path was longer that 36 characters. (Thanks to those who reported it and AMOC for testing for me)
* Fixed issue where emulator would lock up in favorites menu if you start removing games from the bottom up ..
* Fixed issue with wacky numbers when trying to adjust the volumes while in the IGM.
* Fixed issue where Popup msg window was messing up transitions.
* Screen size and position settings werent always being restored properly this primarily affected emu's that use preset controllers and in particular games defined as using a particular preset controller.
* File select now has the ability to filter extensions. That way if you have movie (smv) and patch files (ips/ups) in the zip file you wont see those when simply selecting a game to play. Same goes for movie selection and patch files. Only relevant files are seen. If only one match is found with the extension filter it will simply unzip that file.
* Set Game Screen Size/Position now has the same options as "Override Game Screen Size (Global)". So you can use these when setting Game Screen Size position in game or from the main menu.
* Tweaked the synopsis word wrap so the left/right margins are a little more even.
* Fixed Screenblur when displaying on screen keyboard. For good this time.. (For emu's that use it)
* Modified many menus so while in IGM only relevant menu's are displayed. (Too many to mention)
* New filename sort code. Filenames should sort properly. No more need to add a I, II, or III to filenames to get them to sort right!
* Fixed bug where viewing the synopsis in the in-game menu, and then going back to the favorites list could cause a crash.
* New Dummy/Lockdown Mode Settings.. see below for more information.
* Now only displays valid available video modes (set in dash) in the "Video Mode" select screen.
* "Lock Game Screen Size For All Games" added. Options are "Full screen" ( +/- 20 or so on top/bottom/left/right of screen), "Size To Fit (Keep Aspect Ratio)", "Accurate Screen Pixel Ratio", "Custom Size".
* The interface now keeps track of all screen size settings for all video modes. This is for all individual games. It will also auto adjust the size for all video modes if "Override Game Screen" is activated in some form. This also opens up the possibility of allowing different video modes for different games.
* Minimum sound volume bumped up to something more reasonable. That way if you do accidently lower the volume it wont take as long to get it back.
* Media browser will properly back out now if you are in a ZIP file and press B to exit out.
* Numerous fixes to prevent controller button presses from making their way back to the game when you are done (still needs some work)
* Fixed lockup when viewing a certain number of FAQs or the same FAQ several times. Stupid me forgot to dealloc the buffer after exiting.
* Fixed lockup that would occur when you tried to edit an action replay cheat code.
* Fixed problem where you could get stuck in the media browser and not get out (happened when you had media browser mapped to a controller button)
* Remove all the annoying questions when you switch to 480p and higher video modes. X-port code has detected and auto switched to lower resolutions for some time now. If someone could verify this for me just to be sure.
* Modified the media browser so that when viewing images (e.g. manuals or maps) that it will try reverting to 480p in order to view the manual if it will not load if you are at 720p or higher.
* Synopsis now displays properly in the "In game menu"
* Controller presses are cleared on savestate load/save that way nothing will accidently happen when you go back to the game (used for show savestate screen = yes)
* Loop movies option (Yes/No) added.
* Fixed issue with wrong screen coming up when "Always display save state menu" is set to yes.
* Code for "action lists" mostly done.
* Improved the screenshot, box/cart art, and movie streaming to make browsing games a little smoother.
* Fixed a long standing bug in the favorites system. This one goes waaaaay back.
* Emulator should now work with 1.6 Xbox's super big thanks to FreakDave. 1.6 users let me know how this works for you.
* Fixed a problem where the media directory selected by the user replaced the wrong media directory. Again. Double Doi on me!
* Fixed the problem where the wrong synopsis description was showing when selecting a game in the favorites menu.
* Fixed odd bug where the opening movie and movies played full screen in the media browser would not display properly at 1080i
* Fixed a couple goofs that prevented loading ROMS over a samba share.
* "Move Selected to the Garbage Folder?" now has a new option.. "Never Move". So "Yes" will ask before moving the selected file to the Garbage folder. "No" will just move the file and "Never Move" won't move the file at all.
* Pick -1 on "Seconds before playing movie" to set to 0 seconds. 0 will equal half a second.. 1 one second, and so on.
* User can now select which "cheat code database" they wan't to load since it seemed silly to mix the many AR and GG codes into one file for Snes9xbox.
* Select file function now has an option to not display directories. First menu to use this is the cheat code database select screen.
* Pressing the back key while viewing a games synopsis will toggle between a fixed font and the skins proportional font.
* Fixed long standing bug of YesNo Menu pop-up graphic not centering properly.