On your phone:
Root access is required.
1. Download the APK app for the Android Phone (Recommended download from the Android phone) All download links are below.
2. Install the application and open it.
3. Enable WiFi from the phone.
4. Open the application "PSVita Controller Android".
5. Click on the button “Activate” inside the application.
6. It gives us an IP, username and password above the application between "PSVita Controller Android" and Settings.
On the PS Vita:
- For version 0.98 use Vita Connector
to transfer psspac.
- For version 0.99 use Vitacom 1.10
and transfer the PSDP.
How Vitacom is used?
- Connect PS Vita to PC.
- Run the PS Mobile Wizard in PS Vita.
- Run Vitacom application on the PC.
- Click “Connect”.
- Now select PSV_Android_Controller_patopt.psdp from “Select File”.
- Then click “Install”
- And then “Launch” to start the console.
1. Once installed open the application.
2. Click on Connect phone.
3. It will open the browser with the link xxx.xx.xx.xx, and replace it with the IP that the Android app gives.
4. Connect with the user given by the Android app.