So what to say about this rev, hmm...
At first, I hope you can understand there was no release the past 3 weeks, we have alot of problems with memory and wii games/channels, thats why I was trying several things out, that took quite a long time.
- However, I think I now found a really good and stable solution for those problems, thats also the first change from r615, alot of more stability in wii game and wii channel booting.
- Also, WiiFlow is now using the new magicwords for priiloader 0.8 beta 4, so we have compatility to exit wiiflow to system menu with priiloader installed.
- Booting wii games from disc also should work fine again, also if the drive is old enough backup discs should work. Wii games from sd card also should work again, games like black ops also should work again (also multiplayer), cheats for DIOS-MIOS should work again.
- The cover cache should be ALOT of more stable now, also with over 1000 games it should be no problem to use wiiflow.
- If you use Devolution in wiiflow, and then exit devolution, it should return to wiiflow and not to the homebrew channel anymore.
- Also, some wrong effects are changed in the default theme, so all design things should be correct now.
- The JPG support is heavly improved now, you can use every JPG picture size in wiiflow, no matter what it is, wiiflow will make it to a cover :P
- Everyone who uses a usb gecko to get the debug prints now should get clean and correct ones, they should not be fucked up again.
- Some more things lol, fixed banner keeps playing on delete game, made the cIOS checks ALOT of faster, also the neek2o boot is alot of faster, added banner sound support for avatar and maybe more games, added looping of banner wav sound files, added support for banners without existing sound and fixed wiiflow reboot crashes after new theme selection.