'The Ultimate JTAG/RGH App'
According to T-X, this is the best JTAG/RGH App out there, and thankfully, it has received an update, adding lots of new features and bug fixes.
J-Runner is, according to Team Xecuter, the best JTAG/RGH App out there.
If you didn't know, J-Runner is a simple all-in-one application that integrates with Xebuild to read/create and write xbox 360 nand images for the reset glitch and Jtag hack. It has been developed with the end user in mind to make the entire process intuitive, simple and seamless from start to finish.
It has been a while since its latest update, but thankfully, a new Build is now available for all us to enjoy.
Here's the changelog for the new Build 280:
Download Links:- Added Corona Install Images
- Added DIY Corona xsvf for 48MHZ Osc
- Added Monitor COM wiring Images
- Added Enable/Disable of File Checks/Downloads in Settings
- Added app re-opens in same screen position as was last used
- Changed Use of registry for settings (values are stored elsewhere)
- Changed Settings layout
- Changed Custom Functions layout
- Changed Xsvf selection screen
- Fixed Nand init after dash selection
- Fixed Cpukeydb clipboard after a sort-by selection
- Fixed RGH auto Selection for Trinity
- Fixed Small bug in dashlaunch selection radio buttons
- Fixed Bug where crash occurs if filepath no longer exists for working folder
- Tidied up Images dropdown menus
- Added warning of existing files in output folder on start
- Added fcrt when extracting files
- Fixed bug in Scan for keys
- J-Runner v02 Beta (280) Core Pack
NEWS SOURCE #1: Forum Thread #82434 (via) Team-Xecuter
NEWS SOURCE #2: J-Runner app build 280 released (via) DashHacks
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news item!