DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - 360

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Strange Problem in my XBOX360 ( x-clamp don´t resolve it)

Hello everyone,

Well here i am to state that unfortunately my xbox is gone for death, i was getting signs of 3 RROD, but if i let it heat up for a while then shut it and turn it again it works for long hours, but today is gone for good.

So i made the xclamp, put new washers and a good termal paste, i can´t find artic silver so i put one with 33% silver.

Now my problem, when i connect my xbox, i get no image no sound ant i get the error 0020, but after a lets say 30 or 40 second i get the 0003 error and the power shuts, the PSU goes orange, and if i shut it and turn it on again i still get 0003 error.

If i wait a while and then shut on and shut off several times sometimes it stills connected but, i cant get it to overheat ( i manage to get ir on for 15 minutes with error 0020 with no fans connected but it wont go to 2 RROD of overheating).

i just tight and untight the screws, put new nylon washer, but nothing is get it to work, im desperate by now.

Some help please lads, thank you all

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    No easy way to put it mate but its knackered. Some fix some dont.

While 90% do work with the x-clamp and you can get a good year from it out of the fix. There is a small amount that just wont have it.

ASH

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1471 View Post
    No easy way to put it mate but its knackered. Some fix some dont.

While 90% do work with the x-clamp and you can get a good year from it out of the fix. There is a small amount that just wont have it.

ASH
    Thats what i´m afraid. I dont know what more to try, i have read so many forums but can´t get it to work. Well thanks for the answer anyway mate, i will wait and hope some one cames with a miraculous tip, cause i really want it fixed

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Anyone please, i would apreciate some help in here...

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I'm not a fan of nylon washers to be honest, all this cack about shorting boards out is complete rubbish.

2 ordinary washers under heatsink and a spring washer the other side is all you need.

Nylon washers can deform if you over tighten them and spacing is crucial to ensure the pressure is uniform.

Spring washers can damage the board if you over tighten also but do the best job of hold the pressure when the board heats.

try running the console with the heatsinks loose to over heat then tighten while warm can get results. Sometimes you just have to give up..........................................

You cant win them all and as ASH says, some just wont have it.

Best thing for them is send them back to MS lol. Obviously with stock firmware and X-clamps on.

Nothing to lose.
    我恨风扇男孩当他们吮驴迪克和采取绵羊臀部

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Thats a CPU or resistor issue, imo. X-Clamp just won't solve it. You can try replacing the mosfets, the control chip, and a guy swears he solved 0003 with a replaced HANA chip.

I had two 0003s and honestly, i still have them. Tried everything except reballing all the RAMs and replacing the control chip.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    ok guys, so now that i´ve heatgunned my x360, i get the error 0020, but theres a new problem with it.

The new problem i´ve got is that the gpu is not working. I turn my console on the cpu heatsink begins to heat, but my gpu heatsink does not overheat. May i have fried my GPU? I´ve ch

Weel i would like your opinion, just tell me if its worth to keep trying to fix it or justo put it in the trash.checked the termal paste and its well applied, everyting seem ok but not the gpu, and the erros is always the 0020

I guess this one is not ment to revive

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by h3li0 View Post
    ok guys, so now that i´ve heatgunned my x360, i get the error 0020, but theres a new problem with it.

The new problem i´ve got is that the gpu is not working. I turn my console on the cpu heatsink begins to heat, but my gpu heatsink does not overheat. May i have fried my GPU? I´ve ch

Weel i would like your opinion, just tell me if its worth to keep trying to fix it or justo put it in the trash.checked the termal paste and its well applied, everyting seem ok but not the gpu, and the erros is always the 0020

I guess this one is not ment to revive
    if the chip is not producing heat then its gubbed