ModChipFactory

R4Depot

ModChipCentral - PS3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    11,051
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    0
    Total Thanked Posts
    0

    Classic Horror films available from PSN for just 99p in UK

    <strong>PRESS RELEASE: PlayStation®Network Video Delivery Service offers selected Horror movies from 99p</strong>

    If all the talk of tinsel and snowmen is getting you down, PlayStation®Network Video Delivery Service and Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEE) is offering the perfect antidote to festive madness. From today until the 23rd December a selection of classic Horror films will be available for only 99p.

    Customers will be able to download the following movies straight to their PlayStation®3 (PS3™) and PlayStation®Portable (PSP™) games console for viewing at home or on the go:
    • Candyman II: Farewell to the Flesh
    • Evil Behind You
    • Poltergeist III

    Visit http://videostore.uk.playstation.com/ for more information about the PlayStation®Network Video Delivery Service.
    MaxConsole - Numero Uno Console website resource


  2.                    
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,798
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    0
    Total Thanked Posts
    0
    oh my these movies are some of the best!!!!! lol
    My ps3 is way better then yours.
    PIC based Jailbreakers feel free to visit my writeup for information and hexes here

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,025
    Total Thanks Given
    39
    Total Thanks Received
    333
    Total Thanked Posts
    214
    99p for those films...what a rip off.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,336
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    1
    Total Thanked Posts
    1
    what no porn yet?

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Italy Rulez! - Proud To Italian
    Posts
    26,120
    Total Thanks Given
    111
    Total Thanks Received
    130
    Total Thanked Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeDog View Post
    what no porn yet?
    HIHI.

    thats three movies don't like me. I love horror movies. How many MB are them?.


  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,336
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    1
    Total Thanked Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenogears V View Post
    HIHI.

    thats three movies don't like me. I love horror movies. How many MB are them?.
    Candyman II - Soft Definition Rental - £0.99 - 1483 MB
    Evil Behind You - Soft Definition Rental - £0.99 - 1217 MB
    Poltergeist III - Soft Definition Rental - £0.99 - 1527 MB

    Larger than your average DIVX Movie.
    You have 14-15 days to view them, Once you have viewed them you have 24 hours to watch them again before they're deleted.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Italy Rulez! - Proud To Italian
    Posts
    26,120
    Total Thanks Given
    111
    Total Thanks Received
    130
    Total Thanked Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeDog View Post
    Candyman II - Soft Definition Rental - £0.99 - 1483 MB
    Evil Behind You - Soft Definition Rental - £0.99 - 1217 MB
    Poltergeist III - Soft Definition Rental - £0.99 - 1527 MB

    Larger than your average DIVX Movie.
    You have 14-15 days to view them, Once you have viewed them you have 24 hours to watch them again before they're deleted.
    !?!. Like a normal Umd video movie.

    What!?! There is an erease automatic function in Ps3!?!.

    Man, this new service is a sh*t.


  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,336
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    1
    Total Thanked Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenogears V View Post
    !?!. Like a normal Umd video movie.

    What!?! There is an erease automatic function in Ps3!?!.

    Man, this new service is a sh*t.
    Yeah they either self delete or stop working, these are the rental prices if you want them to keep they cost £6.99 each for only SD quality.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Italy Rulez! - Proud To Italian
    Posts
    26,120
    Total Thanks Given
    111
    Total Thanks Received
    130
    Total Thanked Posts
    111

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeDog View Post
    Yeah they either self delete or stop working, these are the rental prices if you want them to keep they cost £6.99 each for only SD quality.
    Blah. Another b*llsh*t from $ony.


  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10
    Total Thanks Given
    0
    Total Thanks Received
    0
    Total Thanked Posts
    0
    How much is 99p in euros?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0