ModChipCentral - 360

Hybrid View

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

XBOX360 Problem.

I've had my XBOX360 since 2007/2008 (I forgot which year I bought it) and besides the RROD I got within 11 months of buying the XBOX, I've not really had any problems. Until recently, my XBOX has decided not to read discs properly.
    Whenever I insert a disc into the drive, it says "Open Tray". I highly doubt it's the games I play as I've just bought Call of Duty : Black Ops and the disc is in perfect condition, yet I've been trying to load the game for 2 hours and have not succeeded. If I do manage to load a game, occasionally, I get the "The Disc Is Unreadable" error message.
    As you can imagine, this is very stressful.
    My question is, due to the amount of time I've had my XBOX, would Microsoft repair the XBOX. If not, is there anything I can do to stop this happening.
    (I have no idea how to modify XBOX360 consoles so changing the drive isn't an option.)
    You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think you can. If you love everyone and everything you lose your natural powers of selection and wind up being a pretty poor judge of character and quality. If anything is used too freely it loses its true meaning. Therefore, the Satanist believes you should love strongly and completely those who deserve your love, but never turn the other cheek to your enemy! Anton LaVey, Founder of Satanism

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    replace the laser,the whole drive (more complicated) but,if you get same drive type you could swap pcbs or just buy a replacement console.