DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - PS3

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

PSP AC Adaptor - need some advice

Hey. I just recently imported my PSP 3006/3007 from Hong Kong, and the AC adaptor that came with it seems not to fit with "American" outlets or so. I was just simply wondering if you will need a Chinese brewed one, or we can buy a simple AC Adaptor in the US and it will work just fine and the same? I don't want to ruin the battery pack that was with the package or anything. Some advice on what to do will be greatly appreciated.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Anyone? -_-

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StarChip View Post
    Hey. I just recently imported my PSP 3006/3007 from Hong Kong, and the AC adaptor that came with it seems not to fit with "American" outlets or so. I was just simply wondering if you will need a Chinese brewed one, or we can buy a simple AC Adaptor in the US and it will work just fine and the same? I don't want to ruin the battery pack that was with the package or anything. Some advice on what to do will be greatly appreciated.
    Yeah. Psp adaptor is used both tensions 110 and 220V. You need simple to find adapter ac to use the plag in your ac outlet current wall.