DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - PS3

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Alternate SNES Emulator

Are there any alternate SNES emulators to SNES9X and its ports out there? Something that's actually stable and has high compatibility? I've always had all kinds of problems with SNES9X, many versions of it. Wish there was something better.

Also, what are the best emulators you guys are using for all systems out there (for use on the PSP)?

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddbludd View Post
    Are there any alternate SNES emulators to SNES9X and its ports out there? Something that's actually stable and has high compatibility? I've always had all kinds of problems with SNES9X, many versions of it. Wish there was something better.

Also, what are the best emulators you guys are using for all systems out there (for use on the PSP)?
    Snes emualtor is always the same. There are some version around internet that improve spped for Fx game, but nothing exceptional.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I use Zsnes, I find it to be the best emulator, I have yet to find a game that dosent work on it, I even play star ocean 1 on it, just goto www.zsnes.com

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reanta View Post
    I use Zsnes, I find it to be the best emulator, I have yet to find a game that dosent work on it, I even play star ocean 1 on it, just goto www.zsnes.com
    This is the one I use for the PC it really is awesome and I've heard everywhere that it's the best. But I haven't found a version for the PSP, yet...

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddbludd View Post
    This is the one I use for the PC it really is awesome and I've heard everywhere that it's the best. But I haven't found a version for the PSP, yet...
    Wrong, zsnes is the worst snes emulator. the sound emulation is horrible and its inaccuracy causes many annoyances and glitches like star ocean and star fox playing too fast, squaresoft rpg game music and sound effects sounding way off compared to the real hardware to name a couple inaccuracies but i digress. I'm not gonna force people to stop using it. If you want a good snes emulator its bsnes, snes9x 1.52, or snesgt. sorry for offtopic rant but snes9x is pretty much the only snes emulator that got ported to psp.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Haven't had any problems with ZSNES. Though my only experience with SNES9X is the PSP ports so I couldn't compare.

What's the most stable port for SNES9X then? I may have to stick to Euphoria cuz the TYL ones don't seem to be working with my 6.37 ME-7.