DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - Wii

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Question how to flash cobra bios 2.1 to my viper gc

Well it has been a very long time since I have even messed with my son's GC and I used to got to tehskeens and mod that cube but sadly they are not around any longer. The last time I flashed the viper on my son's GC I used a disc with cobra v1.6 on it. Is there a downoad for the cobra 2.1 bios update that I can burn to a disc or do I have to go about it a differnt way now? If it has to be done differently could someone please link me to it. I downloaded the cobra 2.1 bios update but it was all files and did not know how to flash it to the chip on the GC. Thank you for any help with this matter.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I also would like to know the answer to this.

It's 2011, and I haven't touched my Viper GC Extreme in years. I don't have ANY software, let alone the BIOS. It's too bad these mod chips don't usually keep up webpages for long.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    I too would like to know the answer to this question...

Pretty much the following knowledge would be great in this late year of 2011...

1. What is the latest BIOS for the V.GC Extreme?
    2. Where can I download it?
    3. Where can one find the official software it was provided with, like the GC backup ripping software?

I lost all that stuff years ago, and having moved twice, that CD with the software is probably history.

Thanks to all who read this