ModChipCentral - Others

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Thumbs up

Reported Issue #3
    * Indirect URL when logging in!

Now Solved! Enjoy! Thanks! (I hope it is solved!)

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderCyde View Post
    Nice! Finally back and going again, congrats! Just a tad bit too much white though, kinda blinding. Other than that, looking good.
    Yeah, it needs to be darken in a few areas, I am working on it, one step at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkest_RaVeN View Post
    Plus my user account is still here. I haven't logged into it for years since the life dissapeared from V1.0....
    Thanks, nothing has been removed over a decade of SQL data here for everyone to enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by miller420 View Post
    F*ck yeah its Gary Opa! nice to see you back at it. Psx-scene isn't the same without you, now maxconsole won't be the sh!thole out has been.
    Well it was either me, or let this site fall into the wrong hands, that psx-scene, psgroove, and now even dashhacks has fallen into.

Thankfully the powers were on my side, and we (me and maxconsole's loyal fans) are going to make this site rock the world again.

Quote Originally Posted by hankchill View Post
    Nice to see you back, but it's very hard to see past all the gigantic ads that overtake the website.
    What ads, there is small divineo one at the top of the forums, and another at the bottom, and on the news portal just 5 ads in total, do you have screenshots you can supply of the problem, we here to work for the users!

Quote Originally Posted by billysastard View Post
    nice to see the place back, now lets try to get this place buzzing again.

oh and thanks for doing this on my birthday (50 today).

it might be an idea to introduce any new staff so we get some idea of their backgrounds, although, like many others, i recognise your name.

maybe you could send out an admin email to let people know the place is open again?

other suggestions...

can we get some 3ds loving beyond just tacking it onto the title of the nds forum because it'll get lost in the nds section once flashcards are out or new firmwares for 3ds / ds flashcarts become available also gaming discussion, friend codes and other such stuff need a place of their own.

i know its a desert but the NGC section could also do to be retitled to either gamecube or if sticking to letters at least to GCN as that was its designation.

since there is lots of news for it maybe a vita section in preparation for its release too.

any chance those ads can be redirected to open in a new tab / window instead of dropping mc and replacing it, ok i know that not many people will click adverts but on the odd chance they do its better to not take them away from this site.

homepage keeps loosing the top line access to "my account" etc (running srware iron browser)

Super moderators missing from staff / forum leaders list

no visible number of replies on the front page (or who posted)

no "older news" or similar button at the footer to see previous news posts
    Thanks for all the suggestions they are being worked on as you typed.

Yeah, maybe I should write up something about myself for those that have not been around in the 'scene' for a while.

As for staff it is basically me!

Some of the problems you mention have already been fixed, well at least "homepage keep loosing access".

Any screenshots you can supply regarding the ads problem you are having? -- we are here to please the users, well at least make a balance between operating costs and users daily input!

Quote Originally Posted by Tempos View Post
    Hmm, inline css, a tables based layout and perl scripts. Welcome back MaxConsole 1.0? The site is also vulnerable to basic XSS injection via the search box; I hope things are better from a SQL perspective!
    Well don't know why you calling it MaxConsole v1.0 -- I personally think the front page is very well designed, but we open to your suggestions on how to improve it, if you see any major problems, just PM me the details and I will look into the matter more and inform our web designer staff. -- As for XSS and the search box, we are in the progress of updating the VB core, so it will not be a problem shortly!

TheLivingShadow Guest

bringing forth from the ashes, it's garyopa!

Hey garyopa, wassup? I was wondering where you went, but I knew you wouldn't leave the scene that easily! I remember when you used to hang out @ Tehskeen, so that's where I know you from.

hopefully the site will be as rocking as tehskeen was but only time will tell.

Congrats on the new site, I'm sure it will go pretty smooth.

-Savage_Nation/TLS

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyopa View Post
    Any screenshots you can supply regarding the ads problem you are having? -- we are here to please the users, well at least make a balance between operating costs and users daily input!
    you want a screenshot of an advert?

when you click an advert it uses the same page / tab so mc vanishes instead of the ad opening in a new window / tab.

Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Long Live Maxconsole 2.0 , The new design looks professional and clean, Hope more news and discussion,

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Man I have not logged into this site in about 4yrs! Once I saw you (garyopa) were taking it over I knew this would once again be home! Hated to see you leave PSX-Scene and hated to see what the site turned into even more. Everything looks nice, keep it up!
    Laugh Hard, It's A Long Ways To The Bank

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Yep - you can't fault with GaryOPA at all!

That dude has done some great things over the past, and he knows how to make everything turn to gold alright!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    logging in is an issue, on the homepage there is no login and no "hello, username" and no account / messages access, go into the forum and even if you are logged in it says you aren't, it only shows you as logged in and only tells you if you have a pm once you open a forum thread which is two levels too deep, the login / hello and account access / messaging etc needs to be at the top of every page starting with the homepage.

sorry but thats really bugging me.

Anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so

Steam, xbl & miiverse = ImpaledGryphon
    psn = Impaled-Gryphon

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Welcome back.

PS: Are you gonna keep the favicon with the star? Or add the one from the letter "o":

?
    Last edited by DSpider; 10-09-2011 at 04:28 AM.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Great job guys. Look forward to seeing the new site going strong.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast