ModChipCentral - Others

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Reported Issue #4

In member list, I am not present.

Reported Issue #5

In my profile, the "profile picture" isn't displayed.

Reported Issue #6

In my profile, if I want to see all my threads started from the biginning, in "Find latest started threads" I can see only a thread, while I have opened almost 50 (or more) in five year.

Squirrel61 Guest
    Congratulations with the rebirth of MC. It used to be one of my most important sources about console news and I hope it will continue to be so, forgetting the past few months of nearly non-existence.

Good to see that you're still alive and kicking, GaryOPA!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    F Yeah! Welcome back Maxconsole!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogears V View Post
    Reported Issue #4

In member list, I am not present.

Reported Issue #5

In my profile, the "profile picture" isn't displayed.

Reported Issue #6

In my profile, if I want to see all my threads started from the biginning, in "Find latest started threads" I can see only a thread, while I have opened almost 50 (or more) in five year.
    Issue #4 - Solved

Issue #5 - Some profile pictures could not be read from SQL when moving them out the database to be stored as files on the server.

Solution, just upload it again. -- Reason for the change, much faster to have them grabbed from HDD server cache, instead of doing an SQL database query.

Issue #6 - Threads older then 2 years have been archived, at the moment non-accessable, so any thread you started more then 2 years ago will not appeared.

Reason for server performance

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Good luck with Maxconsole, ill be interested to see what happens with the place.

Way too much white though, i find it really hard to look at the site at the moment! other than that keep up the good work.
    360: Jasper - 1tb drive - jtag hacked running the 12611 dash (thanks to FbBuild 0.1)
    360: Falcon - 250gig drive hacked with hddhackr, not flashed
    Xbox: Xecuter X3 Modchip with 120gig Hard drive and X3 Control Panel - Running XBMC
    PS3: CECHG03 - 60gig drive - 3.55 Kmeaw custom firmware.
    PSP: (1000) with 6.39 Pro B8 firmware and 4gb memory stick
    DS: (Lite) with M3 Real flashcard & 8gb micro SDHC card
    GameCube: PSO & BBA for Homebrew

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Good to see you back guys....just one thing is there anyway to change the skin to a darker one ?

My eyes are hurting..
    I Swear To Drunk I'm Not God.

JLM Guest
    Just wanted to give best wishes to MaxConsole. Glad to see you going strong. Also, for the few that may not know GaryOPA has been busy with PS3Crunch and some other projects which he hasn't told us about yet (yea, that's very small bait).

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyopa View Post
    Issue #4 - Solved

Issue #5 - Some profile pictures could not be read from SQL when moving them out the database to be stored as files on the server.

Solution, just upload it again. -- Reason for the change, much faster to have them grabbed from HDD server cache, instead of doing an SQL database query.

Issue #6 - Threads older then 2 years have been archived, at the moment non-accessable, so any thread you started more then 2 years ago will not appeared.

Reason for server performance
    I tried to upload it many, many times, but nothing. Isn't a big problem...

For threads "more then 2 years ago" I hope to come back in "my threads open", because in some of it, there are guide, or tricks, very usefull for psp.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyopa View Post
    Thanks everyone for lasting so long without your daily MaxConsole news fix over your morning Coffee! -- But fear no more!

-=(GaryOPA / Your Friendly 2.0 Admin)=-
    First "The Wonder Years" comes to Netflix, now GaryOPA comes to MaxConsole. This is starting out to be a pretty sweet month.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyz View Post
    First "The Wonder Years" comes to Netflix, now GaryOPA comes to MaxConsole. This is starting out to be a pretty sweet month.
    I remember Wonder Years, love it. -- Sadly Netflix here in DR is all Spanish, Latin America stuff. -- Plus the 'net is slow!

Yeah who would have thought me of all people. -- It was either that, or let it find it's way into Mr. Cigar hands (like psx-scene, psgroove, dashhacks, and qj.net, and sooon others).

Time to get this site back to being to being the be all of all sites, it has more then enough members and history to make it happen!

Let's get Crunching (opps, sorry I use that on my other site, too much.) -- Hmm, maybe a new catch phrase current one was alt. 24/7 gaming news.

Well anyway, everything so far running smooth, just need to work on the skin some more, dress up the forums make them more like the front page, blend it in smoothly!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast