DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - 3DS

UnderGround - 3DSBuy

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation RUMOR Nintendo Working On Two New Zelda Games For Nintendo 3DS?

The Legend of Zelda: Fire & Ice Prophecy games coming to the 3DS? - Is this rumor true?

A rumour has surfaced that Nintendo is currently hard at work creating not one but two Zelda games for the Nintendo 3DS, much like Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages.

The sources quoted over at 'MyNintendoNews' claims that Nintendo is not just planning one new Zelda game for the 3DS, in fact they are planning to do two of them, with the first release being called 'The Legend of Zelda: Fire Prophecy' and the second being 'Ice Prophecy.

Is this rumor true? -- We already know Nintendo is working on one new Zelda game for the 3DS, so it makes sense it could be broken up into a 'series' of chapters each one being another 'hot-selling' game for their now 'record-breaking' 3DS hendheld system!

NEWS SOURCE: Two new Zelda games for 3DS

Our thanks to 'Stevetry' for another news tip!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Thanks you Nintendo.... this makes me very excited.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake! just does not look legit

Just Because I Rock Doesnt Mean Im Made Of Stone!!!

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by max1421 View Post
    faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake! just does not look legit
    with nintendo and their marketing gimmicks - AND - that they've done this **** in the past (pokemon and it's many simultanious releases, if you recall), why isn't there a possibility that this is real?

you can't call FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE for zero reason, when nintendo has a track record of doing this already.

they want you to buy em....errr....catch em all..................

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Seems fake to me, fire and ice seem so cliche. Oracle of Seasons and Ages had unique Zelda themes like time travel and controlling the weather. Mastery of fire and ice does not seem whimsical enough for a Zelda title. Like seasons and ages they would have to be two completely different games unlike the pokemon series where you add a few pokemon and change a few lines. Not to mention the new Zelda titles we be immediately compared to Ocarina of Time for the 3DS so they cant really rush the project. I have a strong feeling these are fake and that the next installment for the 3DS will feature Toon Link like every handheld Zelda since Minish Cap. Actually I look forward to a new Zelda that can potentially compare graphically to Wind Waker. Might be some nice 3D opportunities in a more cartoon style as well.
    Last edited by sotsog; 01-16-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    An nintendo console without a Mario or Zelda game, isn't a Nintendo console.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    fake. even if its real they'll try to make something like the four swords thing to sell you stuff.
    [My links are not selling counterfeit products, and link to a genuine lawfirm, if people can make use of it, more the better. I have never spammed or flooded my posts with my "message". NEVER a single time. With all due respect, I hope you realise it takes all kinds to make this community. Some of us are schoolkids who link to manga websites, others have our own businesses who may link to it. Not all fingers are the same, and not everyone spams. Sincerely].