DSGamerWorld

ModChipCentral - 3DS

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts

Exclamation Resident Evil Revelations Rated Nearly Perfect in Famitsu

High marks for the latest Resident Evil game

Resident Evil Revelations got some major tennage in Famitsu this week. The magazine's four person review crew gave the upcoming 3DS title a near perfect score, with three 10s and a 9.

Advance copies of the next edition of Famitsu has been given to 'Sinobi' and they claim in it the reviewers of the next Resident Evil game are praising it up and down for its massive usage of 3D for presentation.

Infact they go so bold as saying this game will make customers rethink what the 3DS hardware is really capable of, if that is the case, it looks like Nintendo has another golden ticket in its hands to sell a ton more 3DS units once this game hits the marketplace.

NEWS SOURCE: Famitsu Reviews (via) Andriasang

Our thanks to 'Stevetry' for another quick news tip!

Jolly Old England, The Land of the Trolls
    Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    yup this will be one of few excellent titles, shame nintendo cant focus more on its games than stupid fad controlls.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diztructor View Post
    yup this will be one of few excellent titles, shame nintendo cant focus more on its games than stupid fad controlls.
    The controls were perfect in no way a gimmick and you have a few control schemes to choose from. The game feels just like playing an older Resident Evil title and the only time the touch screen is used is during a puzzle. Of the few on the demo the touch screen puzzles worked great.

Just downloaded the demo and I have to say this Resident Evil is looking good. You're no longer a superhero like in Resident Evil 5 and the feeling of terror has returned. The new menu system actually adds to the suspense and I'm very impressed with the cruise ship atmosphere. The new item finder tool pretty much turns the game into the metroid prime helmet and seems like its going to be a little bit tedious. Aside from that I'm very excited to play through this game.
    Last edited by sotsog; 01-19-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    "Infact they go so bold as saying this game will make customers rethink what the 3DS hardware is really capable of..."

I second that statement, the 3DS surely impressed me with Resident Evil: Revelations. It may be a "tunnel" type game but that is a great way to display what we can expect from this device once the developers get better at it. Previous gen graphics (GC, PS2, Xbox) updated with latest technology and a hardware that can run it fairly well, you get something that mimics a lot that you would see from current gen gaming devices.

Also, on a comparison standpoint, Vita will crush 3DS on a graphic level but I have to say this game may just well prove that the gap can be worked around.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyKlef View Post

Also, on a comparison standpoint, Vita will crush 3DS on a graphic level but I have to say this game may just well prove that the gap can be worked around.

Much much less of a gap this time than there was with the DS VS PSP as far as graphics are considered, will be interesting to see how things go.

Total Thanks Given
    Total Thanks Received
    Total Thanked Posts
    played the demo last night, and all i can say the game is perfect 10!